If you are considering relocating to Southwest Michigan’s “Harbor Country” you have come to the right place. You will find that Harbor Country offers the very best of both worlds; from the incomparable small town charm of our eight great communities, to the big city influences and amenities that our local residents and second home-owners bring to the area. We hope to provide you with everything you need to know, from Education, Employment and a host of other services.
Welcome to Harbor Country, a great place to live, work and play!
Located in Berrien County, Harbor Country stretches 15 miles north from the Michigan state line and inland 6 miles to Three Oaks. Eight great towns make up one great community!
Looking for a long-term rental?
The following businesses offer long-term apartment and housing rentals:
- Gino Properties, New Buffalo – Parkview Apartments, 1 and 2 bedroom units across from Oselka Park. 269-469-1364
- Lakewood Estates, Three Oaks, 269-469-3444
- Envoy Properties, New Buffalo – Selection of homes in New Buffalo. Contact Cynthia Marquard 312-286-5451
- Horizon Vacation Rentals – New Buffalo & Three Oaks. 269-469-9600
- Yellow Bird Vacation Rentals, New Buffalo – houses throughout the area. Contact Toni Morris 269-469-1412.
Who to Call
If you are relocating to Harbor Country, these links will provide you with information about who to contact for services.
Relocating to the City of New Buffalo: http://www.cityofnewbuffalo.org/otherservice.asp
Relocating to New Buffalo Township (Michiana, Grand Beach, Union Pier) www.newbuffalotownship.org
Relocating to Lakeside, Harbert, Sawyer, Union Pier: www.chikamingtownship.org