Become a Member
If you want to make a valuable investment in your business and in the community, the Chamber is the place to start. With premier business and networking opportunities among its countless benefits, the Chamber offers reliable support to help your business grow and prosper. Your membership is an investment that pays dividends in the form of new customers for your business, a stronger economy and an exceptional quality of life in Harbor Country
At the Harbor Country Chamber, our goal is simple … We want to help your business excel!.
It’s our goal to support you as you take action in ways that translates your hopes and dreams into reality.
The official Membership Application is available here. You can fill it out online or choose the fillable PDF. To view and print this application you will need Adobe Acrobat. Completed paper applications may be mailed, brought in, or faxed with credit card information to: 15311 Three Oaks, Road, Three Oaks, MI 49128 – Call us at 269-469-5409 – Fax 269-820-2006
Two categories of membership
Harbor Country Business = A business with a physical location, or which operates from a residence, located in Harbor Country: Michiana, Grand Beach, New Buffalo, Union Pier, Lakeside, Harbert, Sawyer, Three Oaks.
Neighbor of Harbor Country Business = A business located within 45 miles of Harbor Country: Michiana, Grand Beach, New Buffalo, Union Pier, Lakeside, Harbert, Sawyer, Three Oaks.
Fillable Membership Application Packet for Harbor Country business to send or fax in
Fillable Membership Application Packet for Neighbor of Harbor Country business to send or fax in
Top 10 Reasons for Joining the Chamber
- Exclusive advertising– Members receive free listings in the Harbor Country Guide, the area’s official Visitors Guide and on www.harborcountry.org, the area’s most visited website
- B2B networking — Monthly members-only After Hours Mixers with a Twist are outstanding opportunities for showcasing your business and developing partnerships for your products and services.
- Business referrals –The only area organization with a staffed Visitors Center, the Chamber provides members with referrals from residents, visitors, second-home owners and businesses.
- Member mailing lists – Members may purchase mailing labels or membership lists for targeted direct mail campaigns for a nominal fee.
- Professional development – The Chamber offers educational seminars, workshops and informational sessions throughout the year.
- Business resources — In partnership with the Women’s Business Center of Cornerstone Alliance, Chamber members can access small businesses services and financial resources at the new Harbor Country Business Resource Center.
- Economic development – Your support allows the Chamber to work with local municipalities and agencies on business attraction and retention efforts to positively impact the local economy.
- Communication — The weekly Chamber newsletter keeps you in-the-loop about Chamber activities, local business news, industry trends, and legislation.
- Health Insurance – Membership in the Chamber provides access to group health insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan. Through a partnership with E-Health Insurance, you can also access information about individual local plans.
- Advocacy and influence – Chamber membership gives you a voice in Chamber matters and input on issues affecting our business community