Welcome our new members and get to know these great businesses!
- Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant (returning member), Buchanan –a rich history of award-winning wines and fine dining overlooking spectacular vineyard views
- Falatic’s Meat Market, Sawyer — a family-run full-service butcher shop providing quality sausages & meats for over 42 years
- New Buffalo Convention & Visitors Bureau, New Buffalo — sharing the most unforgettable people and places of the south Lake Michigan shore
- Upper Cross Development Group, New Buffalo — specializing in the acquisition and development of outstanding properties around the world
- Lehman’s Farmhouse, Buchanan — new taproom currently offering 20 beers and 6 ciders along with seasonal cocktails and daily lunch and dinner specials featuring locally sourced and grown products
- Friendship Botanic Gardens, Michigan City — a tourist destination since 1936 with over 100 acres of forested woodlands, cultivated gardens and sprawling open spaces