Music is in the Harbor Country air! The summer months provide lots of opportunities for catching live performances (many free or minimal admission) in parks, vineyards, on street corners, and indoors. From top acts to local favorites, here’s a list of some of the best places to tap your toes:
- Music in the Park – every Saturday at the gazebo in Dewey Cannon Park, Three Oaks
- Wednesday Night Music in the Park – every Wednesday in the amphitheater at New Buffalo Township Memorial Park on Red Arrow Hwy
- New Buffalo Farmer’s Market – every Thursday in downtown New Buffalo
- New Buffalo Classic Car Cruise – first Wednesday of every month in downtown New Buffalo
- Jammin’ in the Vineyard – every Saturday and Sunday at the Round Barn Estate in Baroda
- Live Music at Dablon – every Friday and Sunday at the Winery in Baroda
- Lubeznik Center for the Arts First Fridays – first Friday of every month in Michigan City
- WAUS Second Sunday Concerts – the second Sunday of the month on the green at Fernwood Botanical Gardens in Niles
- Four Winds New Buffalo – catch an act almost any night of the week at the Pool Bar or at the Hard Rock Café
For top national and regional acts, be sure to visit the Acorn Theater in Three Oaks and the Four Winds Silver Creek Event Center in New Buffalo.
The Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce Calendar of Events can help make sure you never miss a beat!