Lunch & Learns, exploring topics of interest to business and the community, are held in conjunction with the Rotary Club of Harbor Country.
The Chamber also sponsors Business Roundtables, which feature and discuss local best practices for small businesses.
NEW! Business Success Series
A series of interactive learning experiences for small business owners.
- The Language of Customer Relationships, Sept. 13, 8:30-10:30 am
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals, Role Playing & Scripting, Sept. 20, 8:30-10:30 am
- Menus for Success, Sept. 27, 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- The Server Who Sells, Oct. 4, 11:30 am-1:30 pm
- Fraud…Here to Stay, How to Deal With It, Oct. 11, 8:30-10:30 am
- Hiring For Success, Oct. 18, 8:30-10:30 am
- Quickbooks Tips & Tricks, Nov. 1, 8:30-10:30 am
- Facebook Insights, Nov. 15, 8:30-10:30 am
- Tracking Financial Performance, Nov. 29, 8:30-10:30 am
See brochure for course descriptions and presenter bios.
Intermediate Accounting & Cash Flow
Intermediate Accounting – November 10, 2016 from 6-8 pm – Cornerstone Alliance Small Business Services and the Women’s Business Center at Cornerstone Alliance present Accounting & Cash Flow – Intermediate. During this course, students will work through a cash flow plan from start to finish. Course content includes:
- Forecasting Cash In (sales and other sources)
- Forecasting Cash Out (cost of goods sold, operating expenses, liabilities, etc)
- Documenting Cash Flow Assumptions
- Understanding Variability of Cash Balances for Planning Purposes
Bryan Bailey, a native of Southwest Michigan and a small business owner,has been providing small business accounting services for more than 15 years including payroll and payroll taxes, bookkeeping, financial statements, budgeting and tax return preparation.
Participants are welcomed to bring their own laptops. The pre-requisite for this course is previous cash flow planning experience. Register online below or contact Dubelsa Mata-Garcia at (269) 925-6100 or for more information.
Register online at www.cstonealliance.org,