If you are hiring and would like to add your available positions to this list, please email us at Chamber@harborcountry.org
Check back often for updated listings of jobs in the area.
The program is designed to encourage LMC students to participate in, and local businesses to support, student internship programs.
The goals of the Earn and Learn Program are to:
- Help students obtain summer jobs and gain hands-on experience in their chosen field
- Provide business with a source of employees at little cost
- Help attract students to the College seeking to advance their education and career skills simultaneously
- Encourage students to remain with a business or in the area following graduation
- Foster education and training partnerships between the College and EmployersLast year Earn and Learn interns had opportunities in the areas of accounting, retail and customer service, logistics, IT, non-profit fund raising, office management, event planning and management, hospitality, recreation and more.
Full-time job-Line/Prep Cook
Interviewing immediately. We are a ‘gourmet-to-go’ shop with a full restaurant kitchen. We produce upscale food for our deli cases as well as providing Catering Services. Additionally, we are a fresh seafood market, so experience cutting fish is a plus, but not required.
Please email resume if available and call for an interview NOW! Looking forward to working with you in Harbor Country’s most exciting kitchen.
14939 S Red Arrow Hwy
Granor Farm hosts 2-4 interns throughout the growing season and offers the opportunity for them to gain a season’s worth of experience on an organic farm. We offer farm training, on-farm housing, two staff meals a week (made by our in-house chef), produce from the farm, and a generous monthly stipend.
GRAIN PRODUCTION SPECIALIST-
Granor Farm is seeking a Grain Production Specialist to help operate our rapidly expanding organic grains program.
Hiring Part Time:
House Keepers, kitchen help, and Grounds Keeper. Flexible schedule and $12 an hour. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 269-426-3881
Marketing & Events Coordinator
Fernwood is now accepting applications for a Marketing & Events Coordinator. Application deadline is June 12.
Below are links to job search resources that have additional local listings.