Search Close
Eight Great Towns, One Great Lake
Menu
  • Harbor Country Chamber of Commerce
  • 15311 Three Oaks Rd
  • Three Oaks, MI 49128
  • 269-469-5409

Three Oaks Flag Day 5K Run Walk

Back To Search

Three Oaks Flag Day 5K Run Walk

Saturday, June 8, 2019
7:30 am Three Oaks Flag Day 5K is a run walk within the Village of Three Oaks, MI.
Three Oaks Michigan
Three Oaks, MI
Cost: $20 Early Registration (now through May 26, 2019) $25 Late Registration (May 27th – June 06, 2019) *Online Registration Ends on June 6th (11:59 pm)* $30 Same Day Registration
Contact & More Info

Three Oaks Flag Day 5K is a run/walk within the Village of Three Oaks, MI. 25% of the proceeds will go towards the Three Oaks Flag Day Parade and the other 75% will be split between David Hicks Foundation, Ronald McDonald House and the River Valley Cross Country team.

$20 Early Registration (now through May 26, 2019)
$25 Late Registration (May 27th – June 06, 2019)
*Online Registration Ends on June 6th (11:59 pm)*
$30 Same Day Registration

7:30 AM - 8:45 AM - Packet Pickup and Same Day Registration
9:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
10:00 AM - Awards

Timing and scoring provided by MAC's Sports Timing - Results will be posted during the event and online at www.macssportstiming.com